Missing home during American Thanksgiving? If you crave turkey, stuffing, and all the other fixings, make a reservation at one of these restaurants for a memorable Thanksgiving in Seoul! Is your restaurant not listed? Message us on Facebook , Instagram or through our contact form.
California Kitchen & Craft Pub | Yongsan-gu, SeoulVisit the Facebook Event Page for Cali Kitchen Thanksgiving
1842 Czech Restaurant & Bar | Yongsan-gu, Seoul
1842 Czech Restaurant & Bar will be hosting their annual Thanksgiving dinner this year!
- Dates: Sat. Nov. 27 – Sun. Nov, 28
- Times: 5:00pm – 7:00pm & 8:00pm – 10:00 pm
- 45,000 KRW per person
- Inquiries and RSVPs: email@example.com
- Phone: 02-792-1842
The Workshop X The Hidden Cellar | Yongsan-gu, Seoul
The Workshop in HBC is hosting its annual Thanksgiving dinner this year.
- 45,000won per person
- RSVP through Facebook messenger
Hearth | Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Hearth will be hosting their 7th Thanksgiving Turkey dinner this year, RSVP only: Make your reservation early to avoid disappointment.
010 5054 9257
Ask for Huck.
- Dates: Nov. 25 – 28 (groups on Sunday)
- Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm / 7:30pm – 9:30pm
- 65,000won per person
- RSVP – 010-5054-9257
Southside Parlor | Yongsan-gu, Seoul
- Date: 28th November, 2021
- Time: 1:00 pm – 4:00pm
Route 66 American Bar | Yongsan-gu, Seoul
- Route 66 American Bar will be hosting their 78th annual Thanksgiving buffet on Sunday, November 28th from 3pm. Tickets are 50,000 KRW and include a drink. We’ll also be making Fireball Eggnog. Take-out boxes will be available for purchase when the buffet has finished.
- You can pay cash at the bar or transfer to Kakao Bank account 3333-19-0460484 (이소연), but please message or fill out this form before transferring as tickets will go fast!
Lagniappe | Bundang-gu, Gyeonggi-do
Lagniappe is open for Thanksgiving this year by RSVP only using this form or call 010-3545-5791.
- Date: Nov. 25th – 26th
- Time: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- 48,000 KRW per person, 12 n’ under 25,000 KRW