The Seoul Immigration Office is a government service that deals with securing borders and immigration policies in the city of Seoul, South Korea. The office offers services in regards to visas, immigration, and residency. In particular, the Seoul Immigration Office is the main service hub for foreigners applying for an Alien Registration Card. It provides information on what visa you are and are not eligible for. It also has online services like making reservations, checking results for visa issuances, and application forms.
Seoul Southern Immigration Office
Address: 151 Mokdongdong-ro, Sinjeong-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul
Direction: Take the subway Line 5 to Omokgyo (Mokdong Stadium) station and get out from exit 7. Walk about a minute to Omokgyo station bus stop and take the 6640B bus to Mokdong middle school/Seoul immigration office bus stop which is 2 stops away. Walk straight and turn left, walk till you get to the intersection and turn right. The immigration office is located on the right side.
Seoul Station City Air Terminal Branch
Address: 2nd basement, 42-227, Dongja-dong, yongsan-gu, Seoul
Seoul Immigration Offce (Sejongno Branch)
Address: 38 Jong-ro, Seorin-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
To contact the Korean immigration, call 13345 without an area code or +82-2-6908-1345/6 internationally.
1.Visit the HiKorea website and click on the “Reserve Visit” button.
2. Select the correct button at the bottom of the next web page to make a reservation as a HiKorea member (left) or non-member (right).
3. If you choose to use your ARC information, click on the tab that says “Identity Verification of Registered Foreigner”.
4. Next, fill out your appointment application form. You will first have to choose which immigration office you would like to create your reservation for next to the “Competent Authority” tab.
5. Select which booth category you are visiting. Foreigners coming from most countries should choose the “Foreign Residence Control (non-Chinese)” option.
6. You will then be required to select the reason why you are reserving an appointment from the list of available options.
7. Create a 4-digit password in order to create changes to your reservation or make a correction later.
8. Lastly, choose the date you would like to visit the immigration office. Click on the calendar button and you will see a list of dates available by month.
For detailed information on services by the Korean immigration, check out our article on “HiKorea! The Korean Immigration Visa Status, Renewal & Reservations Website“
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.