GSM Gatsby Themed Party
This September, Global Seoul Mates will be throwing together the Gatsby Theme Party at a world-class, 4-story venue on the Han River. Expect 2,000 people, free cocktails for 2 hours, DJs, live performances, champagne, dancing, and clubbing. Take a yacht ride with your friends and have a great time throwing it back to the roaring 20s! This year they have more space by opening the front plaza and bringing food trucks. There’s also more yacht rides, great DJs, a Gatsby-themed treasure hunt and afterparties. Earlybird tickets start are 30,000won. Table reservations are also available. It’s going to be a roaring good time.
Booking tickets & Price
You can get your tickets here
- Super Early Bird Price: 30,000won (Deadline – August 29th, 10 pm)
- Early Bird Price: 35,000 won (Deadline – September 12th, 10 pm)
- Regular Price: 40,000 won (Deadline – September 26th, 10 pm)
- At the door 45,000won (September 28th – Ticket sales open from 7 pm to 10 pm)
How to get there
Address: 160 Yeouiseo-ro, Yeoui-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
- Subway: line 9 to National Assembly Station and go out at exit 1. Walk straight to the Han River, then take on the left and walk alongside the river until you reach Seoul Marina Club & Yacht. From the subway station, it should take 20 minutes.