Comic Con Seoul is a convention celebrated in different parts of the world where you can dress up as your favorite characters, and if you are lucky enough, get the opportunity of meeting them in person. In addition, they organize different activities and events to keep you entertained such as drawing sessions or meetups with different actors or celebrities. And if you are not into comics, you can also find multiple exhibitions from comics & animation, film & drama, games, toy & figures to an artist alley. Get your tickets before they disappear!
2 – 4 August 2019
Booking tickets & Price
- Youth* (1 day): 17,000 WON
- Adult (1 day)
- Friday: 25,000 WON
- Saturday or Sunday: 27,000 WON
* Under the age of 19 (Born after 04 Aug 2000)
* Children under 6 years old will have free entry. (Born after 04 Aug 2013)
Address: 513 Yeongdong-daero, Samseong 1(il)-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Directions 1: Line No.2 Samseoung Station (exit 5, 6). Use the passage directly connected from exit 5 or 6 to Coex mall through the Millennium Plaza.
- Directions 2: Line No. 9 Bongeunsa Station (exit 1, 6, 7). Take exit No. 7 and use the direct passage connected to Asem Plaza to enter Coex Mall.
- Directions 3: Line No. 7 Cheongdam Station (exit 2). Take exit 2 and walk straight for 20 minutes on foot. Access Coex Mall through ASEM Square.
- Blue Bus – 146, 341, 360, 333, 740, N13(Late-night), N61(Late-night)
- Yellow Bus – 41
- District Bus – Gangnam07, Gangnam05
- Green Bus – 6411
- Airport Bus – 6000
- Express Bus – 1100, 1700, 2000, 2000-1, 7007, 8001, 9414