Bohemian Rhapsody: The Queen Exhibition
Celebrating the 49th anniversary of British sensational rock band ‘Queen,’ Queen Production LTD is holding the very first Queen exhibition in Seoul at the ARA Art Center.
“Bohemian Rhapsody: The Queen Exhibition” will run from July 7 to October 6 in Seoul, featuring a collection that showcases the history of the band and Freddie Mercury’s personal items.
There will also be several interactive media installations that interactive media artists have created, showing their interpretations of Queen’s hit songs.
July 7 ~ October 6, 2019
Adult KRW 16,000
Middle/Highschool KRW 13,000
Child (Elementary and below) KRW 10,000
(30% discount for early-bird ticket sales, starting from Monday, 3 June at 2 p.m. Early-bird tickets are limited to 5,000 people, tickets are expired on July 31.)
ARA Art Center
How to get there
Address: 26 Insadong 9-gil, Gyeonji-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
[Korean] 서울특별시 종로구 견지동 85-24 (서울특별시 종로구 인사동9길 26)
[Parking] Seoinsa Madang public parking at Insa-dong (fee: KRW 800/10 minutes)
- Line 3: Anguk-station Exit 6 (~10 min.)
- take Exit 6 and walk 50m straight to the Insa-dong entrance. Walk along Insadong-gil until the front of Ssamji-gil. Across Ssamji-gil is 11 Insadong-gil, on 11 Insadong-gil go straight 30m and you will see a large glass building on the left of the Insa-dong information center.
- Line 1: Jonggak Station Exit 3-1 (~10 min.)
- Walk straight towards Jogyesa, and take the right-side road in front of the Templestay Information Center or Aventree Hotel. Destination is the large glass building in front of Insa-dong Seoin Madang parking lot.
- Line 5: Jongno 3-ga Station Exit 5 (~15 min.)
- take Exit 5 from the station and walk straight towards Nakwon Musical Instrument Arcade. Walk along Insadong-gil and on the right walk 100m towards Anguk-station. Take 11 Insadong-gil (across Ssamji-gil) for 30m and destination will be the large glass building on the left side of the Insa-dong Information Center.