It’s nearly 28 years to the day that the Belle-Essence Seoul Hotel, previously named the Renaissance Seoul Hotel, officially opened it’s door to the public. The grand opening was on July 6th 1988 and coincided with the Summer Olympics which were held for the second time in Asia and the first time in South Korea, right here in Seoul. Since then the Belle-Essence Seoul Hotel has been frequented by Koreans and international visitors from around the globe.
“Something Old and Something New”
To celebrate their 28th anniversary and in gratitude for the continuous patronage over the many years, the hotel’s steakhouse Manhattan Grill and Chinese restaurant Kabin would like to present a special set menu at a very special price to their guests. At KRW28,000 (inclusive of 10% service charge and 10% tax), this promotion is the perfect oppurtunity to re-establish yourself with the extensive dining menu.In addition, the buffet restaurant Cafe Elysee, offers a glass of wine at KRW2,800 (inclusive of 10% service charge and 10% tax) and at an additional surcharge of KRW1,000 you can avail of unlimited draft beer. If that hasn’t quenched your thirst, head on over to the Japanese restaurant Irodori and have a bottle of sake with a 50% discount at KRW28,000 (inclusive of 10% service charge and 10% tax) and finally treat yourself to some freshly made bakery products at The Bakery with a 28% discount.
So come by with some friends, family and colleagues to discover “Something Old and Something New” and celebrate 28 years at the Belle-Essence Seoul Hotel. Together let us raise a toast to another 28 years!
- Available from July 1st – 31st 2016
- Steakhouse Manhattan Grill Set Menu – KRW28,000
- Chinese Restaurant Kabin Course Menu – KRW28,000
- Buffet Restaurant Cafe Elysee – One glass of wine KRW2,800 and unlimited draft beer KRW1,000 surcharge
- The Bakery – 28% discount on all bakery products
- All menus are inclusive of a 10% service charge and 10% tax
For further information you can call any of the numbers below or visit the hotel’s site here.
- Steakhouse Manhattan Grill (02-2222-8659)
- Chinese Restaurant Kabin (02-2222-8657)
- Buffet Restaurant Cafe Elysee (02-2222-8635)
- Japanese Restaurant (02-2222-8659)
- The Bakery (02-2222-8654)